Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Where did the weekend go?!!!
I'm linking up with Deirdre and Molly for their Sunday Funday linky!
My boyfriend's mom took his sister and me to a brunch this morning.
It was a benefit for a local hospice house. 
We learned how to make flower arrangements!!!!
All the flowers were so bright and cheery and happy.
I can't wait until my flowers start coming up!!!

Here are some of the creations they made!



This one was my favorite!!!!! :)



They made these look SO SIMPLE to make.
I wanted to stop on my way home to get flowers!
If only I could make one like those! :)

One more fun thing before I go!
I finished up my Life Cycle of a Butterfly pack!
Yippee!
It's half off tonight!!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow - those are some pretty talented flower peeps! What a fun day! Your new unit looks adorable!! Have a great week, Sarah!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete