Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Did you notice anything?
Did you??!!!!

I have a new blog design!!!! 
Isn't it so cute!!
My wonderful, fabulous, amazing boyfriend made it for me! :)
He is the BEST!!

Mel over at Graphics from the Pond was super kind and let me use her fonts!
Check out Graphics from the Pond's tpt store too for fonts and the most adorable clip art!!!
Thank you Mel!!!!

I also wanted to share these yummy goodies I made for our first Easter dinner this weekend. :)


I'm linking this up with Deirdre and Molly's Sunday Funday linky!


Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. What a yummy treat! The blog looks so cute!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is DARLING! It is so happy, just like you! :) Your boyfriend could have a new business really quickly once we all see this new blog! Have a WONDERFUL Easter! I love creation!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete