Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ABC Countdown to Summer!

Our ABC Countdown to summer has begun!
Yesterday was 'A' day.
We started our All About Me books!
We aren't anywhere near finished, but they are coming out great!!!


We also got an ant farm!  
It doesn't have ants yet.
I collected some from my driveway and put them in a peanut butter jar.
The only problem is that they are red ants.
Ahhh!
And I don't know how to get them out without being attacked!!!
So I let them go and I'll find some more. :)


Today was 'B.'
It was wear blue day!
We also made ourselves into a barrier for our baby chicks.
The kids all sat in a circle and the chicks went in the middle. 
I told them the chicks can touch them, but they can't touch the chicks. 


OH. MY. GOODNESS.
I wish you could see their faces because they were SO EXCITED!
The chicks were chirping and flapping their wings and running really fast all around the circle. 
The kids were putting their hands on the floor and the chicks were running over them.
It was the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When we put them back, they chirped really loudly, so the kids tried to talk me into taking them back out. :)

We also released our beautiful butterflies!


Then we blew bubbles before the buses came!



BOY has it been a busy day! :)

Tomorrow is 'C' for Compliment Day!
Have a happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. What fun days you will be having!! I love your alphabet to the end of school! What a creative way to count down too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete