Saturday, May 3, 2014

Five for Friday {Spring Break Edition!}

It's time for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs!


This week was my spring break. 
It rained ALL week! :(
I'm hoping the weekend will be nice!
I need some SUN!!!!!!!

 Have you checked out the May Free-for-All?
It's going on RIGHT NOW!
Click the picture to grab some fabulous freebies!


I finished up these three packs!




Chicks!
TEN. MORE. DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!
:)


We did the Color Me Rad race!
It so SO MUCH FUN!


Here's Mother's Day freebie for you!


Have the most amazing weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- chicks! LOVE them! I STILL remember hatching chicks when I was in kindergarten! Your kids will remember that forever. (Those chickens I remember would be PREEEETTTTY old by now! ) LOVE the Color Run pictures, too! :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Mother's Day Freebie! So cute!

    I am your newest follower! Love your blog! I'd love for you to check out my blog too! Firstie Favorites!!

    Take care!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete