Friday, May 9, 2014

Five for Friday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Here's my Five for Friday! :)


 Here are our completed Mother's Day gifts!
Fingers crossed that they all made it home in one piece!!!!!



 Our tadpoles came this week!!
We ordered little ones.


Someone brought us some big ones!


SO. MUCH. EXCITEMENT!!!!
Our ladybugs and butterflies were supposed to come this week, but we haven't gotten them yet.
Hopefully they will be there on Monday!!

 We candled our eggs!
They'll be hatching next Tuesday!


 These are some of the teacher appreciation gifts I got from my kiddos. :)
How sweet are these?!



My flowers have started blooming!!
I love the spring!!!



Have a fabulous weekend and happy Mother's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for Spring...it took a while to get here, but the flowers and warmer weather sure are worth it! And those gifts you received from your students are just too precious! :)

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW that tadpole is huge! I am going to send you my Frog and Toad Prezi- if you want to use it. My kids love to compare the two. One year I actually had both frog AND toad eggs from our pond. This year we have nothing yet!
    Happy WEEKEND!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've been reading your posts on hatching chicks in your classroom for the last couple of years, and really want to do this in my classroom! So I was scouring your "chicks" posts for some details and now I'm in love with your tadpoles too!!! lol. I found the tadpoles and habitat online, but would love to know where you order yours from. I'd also really some more information on your chicks. Where do you get these from and is there a kit?? How long does it take? Thanks so much!!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete