Saturday, May 31, 2014

Five for Friday!

I missed Friday again!
Oh well :)

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!


 My birthday was on Monday!
We did a sunrise hike!
My bf made me a pound cake...my FAVORITE!....it was so yummy! :)


 We have been working on time.
My kids LOVED this little time activity by Bright Concepts 4 Teachers!


We let our ladybugs and butterflies go.
My kiddos were bummed!
One of the butterflies landed on a little boy's finger.
He was SO EXCITED!
I took his picture and he said, "Can you put that up on the internet?!"
Meaning our class website. 
It was the cutest thing ever!
I wish you could see his face!!!


 One of my little girls drew this with a writing piece.
I love when they draw things that I teach them!!!!
Happy teacher!!! :)


This was Favorite Book Day of our ABC Countdown.
It makes me so happy to see them reading together!!!!!


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment