Friday, May 2, 2014

May Currently!

Can you BELIEVE it's May already?!?!
Where as the year gone?!!!
A new month means it's time for Farley's Currently!


Listening:
The coffees a'brewin'! :)

Loving:
Since this week has been rainy, I got a lot done!
Here are my newest packs!!!

The Little Proud Flower is ALL about ou and ow!



Hooked on Books (can you guess?)...teaches the oo sound in book!


 BOTH are on sale today! :)

Which reminds me, I also added tons of free fonts 
to my fonts tab above!!!!!

Thinking:
It has rained EVERY. SINGLE. DAY this week. 
(Which I why I got so much done!! ;) )
It's finally going to be warm and sunny!
EEEKK!!! :)

Wanting:
A spring break redo with sunshine!
This one doesn't need explaining!!!

Needing:
I want need some new spring clothes!!!

Surprise!
Carolyn's posts are always so happy and fun!
Plus she has the most amazing ideas! :)


Don't forget to get your Free-for-All on this weekend!
Stop by and grab my freebie!! :)




6 comments:

  1. MMMMMM coffee!!! If it weren't so late right now I'd go and brew some for myself!!
    Enjoy the nicer weather, when it comes!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are of the same mind! I love my coffee, the week after my spring break was so much nicer and warmer and I LOVE Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together!!! I am heading to the Facebook Free For All now!!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for Spring sunshine. We are heading towards winter in Australia :( we have the heater on tonight. Coffee sounds so good!
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. SARAH! I love you! Thank you so much for this sweeeet surprise! :) Right back at you with your posts- I just look so forward to them- and get right over to read them when I see you have a new one. I love all of your ideas and resources that you make. I am printing out your Mother's Day freebie as we speak! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I would have stopped for a coffee this morning. I am definitely regretting it right about now! I cannot wait to check out your fonts. I am always looking for new fonts for my creations!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your spring break is this late!! I couldn't imagine going this long before having spring break! I am sorry that it has been raining though! At least you found something to keep yourself entertained. :) Good luck on finding some new spring clothes!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete