Monday, June 2, 2014

Currently {JUNE!}

I cannot believe it's June already!
Where did the year go?!?!?

I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening:
I started this post about three hours ago!
Then I got sidetracked. 
Story of my life!!!
I can still hear the birds, but not as many as before!

Loving:
It is finally, finally, finally, FINALLY nice and warm!
I love it.
I want to spend every second outside!!!!

Thinking:
I have WAY too much to do!

So that's why I'm....
Wanting:
An assistant to help me get it done! :)

And also why I'm....
Needing:
SLEEP!

What's on YOUR bucket list this summer? :)




3 comments:

  1. I also have WAY too much to do!! I hope your to do list gets done! :)

    Alexis ♥ Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems we all need an assistant right now! I get sidetracked all the time while blogging, it's like I have the attention span of a goldfish!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. June did arrive in a blink!! Enjoy the warm weather!! It seemed like it took forever to arrive this year.

    ReplyDelete