Sunday, June 1, 2014

Diggin' Into Next Year: Classroom Organization!


organize!!!!
I.Heart.Organizing.

Binders, Baskets, and Bins make me happy!

I have baskets for most of my centers and games.
Each on is labeled so I know what's what!


I organize all my supplies in these little baskets.
These are all labeled too!


My files are mostly in my filing cabinet.
I also have a few crates like this one for other things, like math.
I also have one for our A-Z Reading books.





Next year I would really love to organize my classroom library a little better.


As pretty as it looks in the picture, it never ever looks like that!
I'd like to organize by level or topic!


I will definitely be keeping my baskets for cubbies!!!



Here are a few things that might help keep you organized! :)

{freebie!}




Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. WAIT a minute... usually pretty curtains are there to hide something- your curtains are so pretty BUT your bins are just perfect, too- so... basically your room is perfect. :)
    Thanks for sharing your ideas! Love them!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your chevron labels are super cute! I'm so impressed by how organized your classroom is! I have a post all about how I organized my classroom library that will actually post on Monday! Maybe there are a few ideas there that will help, although, I doubt you need them :)

    Theresa @ True Life I'm a Teacher!

    ReplyDelete