Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday my fabulous friends!
3 days to go!

It has been one crazy week!!!!!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs :)


 We had a busy Father's Day weekend!
We spent Saturday with my dad and Sunday with my bf's dad.


Isn't Moo just the cutest?! ;)

 We wrote about what we're going to be when we grow up.
(Finished products coming soon!)
I just love how their little people came out!
So many details!



 We had a paper airplane throwing contest.
Thanks to my friend Alyssa for this idea :)


 We made "sum" suns. 
I made these last year too and I just love how they came out.
This year we added subtraction too.


 Ice cream comes! 
Why?
Because we are ready for summer! :)


You can grab the cones here {hello summer!}

HAPPY WEEKEND!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your sum suns! And the ice cream cones. Oh my gosh, Moo IS the cutest- but so is your pie. Love that. Happy Weekend. We are A.L.M.O.S.T. done. :) woo woo!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and sweet! Hope the end is near for you friend!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete