Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday {July 18!}

Summer is going by SO FAST!
Slow down!!!
Just a little!
Pleeeease?
:)

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!


 I updated my alphabet packs!
If you've already purchased them, make sure you stop by and re-download! :)



 Here are some fun little calendars to help keep you organized.
I've been using them to plan blog posts, but they can be used for anything!! :)
Plus, they are editable!


 Have I mentioned that I just love summer?!
LOVE IT!


 Moo does too!!!!!!
;)


 My Erin Condren planner is coming next week!!!!!!!!
I. CAN'T. WAIT.
I love, love, loved it last year and I can't wait to start using this year!

Have a fabulous, super fun weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so stinkin' cute! I love my Erin Condren planner! I got a Life Planner instead of a Teacher Planner this year. We'll see if it works better. I'm actually giving away a Erin Condren gift card card on my blog!

    Jenny
    Livin’ the Third Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I love summer too! And you dog is adorable...enjoy!!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete