Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It & Summer Lovin' Sale!

My To Do list is getting longer and longer and 
I don't seem to be getting as much work done this summer as I had hoped!

I'm linking up with Tara for Monday Made It!
PLUS it's Day 2 of our Summer Lovin' sale!!!


My first Monday Made It is my Word Construction pack!
I've been working on it for awhile and FINALLY finished it!
I'm so excited to use it with my kiddos this year!!!!
It has 20 word work activities that can be used year round.
{AND it's on sale for half off today for our Summer Lovin' sale!}


 I also made my bf this shirt! :P
He loves these tanks and pink was the only color they had, haha!
Do you think he'll wear it? :)
I had plans to make myself a shirt too, but I was too busy this week and didn't get a chance.
It WILL be done for next week!


Now for the Summer' Lovin' sale!!!


Today my Phonics: Read, Write, Highlight pack is on sale for half off!


It includes 50 different phonics skills that you can use to review and practice throughout the year.
Here's an example of one of the pages.  
The kids read the word and write it.  
Then they have to read the sentence and highlight the word.
Sometimes I make them read it with a partner too!


You might even get sweet little notes like this one when they write their own sentence. ;)

I mentioned before that my word work pack is also on sale today!


Check out the other super sales too! :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband has no problem wearing pink shirts, so I hope that your boyfriend will wear that awesome tank. Your phonics and word work activities are great!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete