Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Lovin' Sale Day 3 (& a freebie!)

It's Day 3 of the Summer Lovin' Sale!!


Since it's Day 3, there are 3 items on sale today!
Whaaat?!
:)

The first my Apples, Apples, Everywhere pack.
This pack is full of fun fall centers and apple activities!


Here's a peek inside!
It includes centers, a taste test activity, writing, and a craft!
It's on sale for only $2.50 today!!


The next two things on sale are my Dismissal Clip Charts.
You can choose from polka dots....


Or chevron!! :)

Here is the chevron one all put together!
I wish I had a better picture for you!!!


I put the circles on colored card stock, laminated, and put attached them with ribbon.
Each kid has a clothespin with their name (and bus number).
If they are doing something different after school, they just move their clip!
(This picture was taken on Wacky Wednesday, which is why the behavior clip chart is upside down!
I'm not THAT crazy ;)!)
Both clip charts are on sale for $1.50!!

Here's a little back to school freebie for you! :)
Meet Our Class! {class book}


See you tomorrow for the last day of the Summer Lovin' Sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment