Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday!

Hello my sweet friends!
I'm linking up with Christina for this week's Wordless Wednesday!


Have you noticed all the back to school stuff out already?!
WHAT?!?!?!  
That was my reaction when I saw it.
I was going to ignore it, but I couldn't.
I love school supplies!
Walmart had these little crates again this year, 
so I had to get some to for my classroom library reorganization!
{Ziggy likes them too!} 


My question is:
How do you organize your classroom library?
By level? Genre? Author?
:)

4 comments:

  1. I too picked up a few of the small crates from Walmart, but I don't know for sure what I'm going to use them for!! :) I used bins to store my books in too, by different genres or authors!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have coloured book bands for each level so those are sorted by colour. The rest I try to organise in baskets according to genre but my class are not great at putting them back in the right places!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use bins and organize by genre. Cute kitty!!
    Teaching with a Twist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I organize by both DRA level and topic/subject. :) Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete