Friday, August 1, 2014

Currently...Friday {Five for Friday!!}

Happy Friday!!!

Can you believe it's August already?
AUGUST!



 Is Currently allowed to be a number?!
I HOPE SO!!!!


 I bought binders so I can start organizing my files.
I kept putting it off.
For reasons like this.


But eventually I got started.
It wasn't as bad as I thought.
It felt good to get rid of stuff!!!


So then I decided that I need to make some cute binder covers 
before I could do any more.

I just love them!!


Here's a peek at the other months!
{They're on sale if you want to grab them today!!!}


We had a family reunion last weekend.
It was lots of fun!



Come back tomorrow for something exciting!!!!!
You DON'T want to miss it!!!!! :)


5 comments:

  1. I love your binder covers! Those are TOO cute!!! :)

    I am super jealous you're listening to rain and thunder. I miss that sound!!!
    I, too, have a never ending to do list and here I am just sitting on the computer:) haha. I think that's just a teachers life. Your blog is so cute! Happy to have found you!

    Cassie
    Mrs Thomas's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good idea to knock out two birds with one stone and do a double Currently/Five for Friday post! The kids don't go back to school until September 2nd?!?! I wish I could say I wasn't jealous :) Your binder covers are super cute...I will have to go check them out!

    Teacher at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are so brilliant at helping us not get on with the work we should be doing - yours looks gorgeous!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. We go back at the same time! :) I think we are technically allowed in August 18 but I am milking this summer vacation as long as possible :)

    My cat does that sort of thing...I wish I could use it as an excuse at school haha! "Sorry principal I didn't get my work done because my cat was laying on my files!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those binding covers are adorable. So is your cat! A family reunion sounds like fun, cute pictures. I have 7 siblings and getting everyone together is near impossible. :( Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete