Friday, August 15, 2014

Five for Friday & Freebie {August 15!}

Happy Friday!
I only have one more Friday before it's time to head back to school. 
Where did the summer go?!?!?!?

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you probably already saw these.
I just LOVE them!!
These are my new pencil shoes!!!!!!
They even have glitter! :)


 We celebrated my dad's birthday!
The trick candles didn't fool him!

 My mom, sister, and I spent the day with my grampa!


 I found this desk on Pinterest that I LOVE!
So my super awesome bf is making it for me!

It's from Remodelaholic.


Here's mine so far.
I'm in charge of priming and painting.
Do you like my painting tarps? ;)


Just wait until you see the top!!!

I had a request for some long vowel posters in my TPT store.
So here they are!
They're a freebie. :)


If you like these, you might also be interested in my Vowel Team packs!
Each one has a poster with a special friend to help your kiddos remember the sound. :)


(They're also available individually...you can get to the individual ones from the bundled pack! :) )

Don't forget to enter Marcy's 1000 Follower Giveaway!!!


There's also time to enter the Diggin' In Giveaway!!!


Have a fun weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word those shoes are uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes and the day spent with your grampa! <3 LOVE it. And the picture of your dad. :) It looks like you had such a fun week. I know- where oh where did summer go?!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shoes! Very impressed with your DIY skills. Can't wait to see a picture of your completed desk, looks gorgeous!

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are AWESOME and I maaaay have stolen the idea haha! Yours turned out super professional though :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete