Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday! {Freebies :)}

Fridays always come faster in the summer!!!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!


 I'm getting my craft on!! 
FINALLY!
I can't wait to show you what I have planned!! :)


 These are in my garden!!!
Apparently, the only thing I'm good at growing is cucumbers.
We have about a million of them!


I am LOVING the newest update to Ashley's Blogging Binder!
I've been working on updating one or two packs after breakfast each morning. :)
Thanks for keeping me organized Ashley!!!!! <3


 Here are a few back to school/fall freebies (JUST updated!) that you may like! :)



 The Diggin' In Series Giveaway starts on Monday!!!
You DON'T want to miss it!
There are so many awesome prizes that I KNOW you will LOVE!!


Have a super awesome weekend!!!


4 comments:

  1. You are awesome updating your freebies! Also, I WANT some of those cucumbers. They are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are updating things! I need to start doing that too! I was looking at products that I posted only last year, and thinking I should give them a face lift!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ashley's blog organizer also! Cucumbers are the only thing I can grow, I kill everything else! hahaha Once you have had home grown cucumbers, you can't go back to store bought! I can't wait to see your classroom reveal! Good luck this school year!

    Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought those stand up frames from Michaels too--they are sooooo cute!
    Becky (Kinder Korner)

    ReplyDelete