Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Made It!

Happy Monday friends!

I'm linking up with Tara for Monday Made It!
It was my first official day back today, so it's going to be quick.
This girl is TIRED! :)


 I made this cute little wreath for my classroom door.
Sorry for the dark picture, it was late! :)
I'll take a better one at school tomorrow!


I made my drawers pretty!!!
EEEEK!!!
I just love them!

Here's before and after.


I still need to add some labels to the front, but I LOVE how they came out!


 Maria over at Kinder-Craze has a great tutorial on how to make the stencils!

 And these shoes!!!  
I shared these before but not for Monday Made It!
They were pin-spired! :)
All you need are white shoes and fabric paint!


Have a fabulous week!


2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! - the drawers are especially awesome. I bet the kids will love you in those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes and your drawers are AMAZING! Good luck at school - hope your first days go well!

    ReplyDelete