Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teacher Week: Where?

Happy Tuesday sweet friends!
I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show you my classroom!



We don't start school for another two weeks.
My classroom is NO WHERE near ready!

So I'm showing you pictures from last year. :)
I have a few changes I'm making, so you'll have to stop back later for my classroom reveal!

Here we go!

This is the view from the back of my classroom.
I'm still in love with that blue wall!


This is the back!


Here's how I organize my supplies! :)


These are our bucket filler cups.


The kids use these baskets to keep their lunch boxes, hats, and gloves in.


What do you think?!
Stop back next week to see my new and improved set up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric you chose to cover your supply shelves. It would match my room too!
    Have a great year!
    Catherine
    First Grade Top Dogs

    ReplyDelete