Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who?

It's Teacher Week!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to tell you a little about me!



My name is Sarah!
I have lived in NH my whole life.
I'm going into my sixth year teaching first grade!
(I love it!!!)
I'm 27 years old.  
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 8 years.

We have the cutest little puppy named Moo. 
He looked like a cow when he was born...now he's a big fluff ball!
If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen him. :)
He's very spoiled!!!


We also have 3 kitties named Snickers, Ziggy, and Jinxy. 
We have chickens too!
I love animals.....but I'm not allowed to get anymore, tehehe!
Especially after I fed Mr. Jinxy, the homeless kitty, who we then adopted. :)

I love my family and friends.
My mom, dad and stepmom rock.
I have 2 beautiful sisters and a baby brother.
Who isn't really a baby anymore. :)
I also have 2 stepsisters and a stepbrother.

Here's some more things you might not know!
(Thanks to Amy Lemons for the adorable "10 Things About Me!")


Hop over to Blog Hoppin' to learn about your other blogger friends! :)



4 comments:

  1. I am with you on #3, 6 and 9. CSI used to be one of my favorite shows - I haven't really watched it in a while, But I have all the seasons on DVD up until that excellent finale where Nick was buried alive *chills* I can often be found with an entire jar of peanut butter in my lunch box -it's gotta be crunchy though. I love all animals (except maybe slimy ones) but the hubs is allergic to cats - so our furbabies are of the k-9 variety!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that Grissom would come back too! I was so sad when he left, and to be honest that is when I stopped watching the show!! In college I would eat peanut butter straight out of the jar with a fork while I was working on papers!! My favorite color is pink too!! LOVE it!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe.... You're little pup is so cute! I am watching Mistresses while blogging right now & when I was reading your post I went from "I've been dating my bf for 8 yrs" to "he looked like a cow when he was born". LOL!!! I was like what?! Her bf looked like a cow when he was born and totally had to reread it. I agree with you on CSI- It's also a favourite show of mine.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I wrote in my Who post about how I don't like even numbers. You can have all the evens and I'll take your odds. :)

    ReplyDelete