Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently {September!}

Can you BELIEVE it's September?!
I mean, really, WHERE did the summer go?

I'm linking up with Farley for Currently!


Listening:
My bf is playing GTA.  
If you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky.
 hahaha :)

Loving:
My super awesome bf is building a new chicken coop for our little chickies!!!
They've kind of taken over the shed, so they need a home of their own!
And we need a place to store the lawn mower where it won't get pooped on!

Thinking:
Tomorrow is the first day of school!
I can't believe summer is over.
It doesn't feel like it!
It was cool all of August and NOW it decides to get HOT again!

Wanting:
I want to meet all my kiddos tomorrow!!

Needing:
I need sleep already!
And school hasn't even started.
Tomorrow I'll be asleep by 7.
:)

Have a happy week!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Good luck at school tomorrow :) I hope your firsties are awesome! Found your blog through Farley's linky :)
    -Holly
    LearningAdventureswithMrs Gerlach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name, although I am Sara without an H because Hs are "eww..." :o) (A little Jimmy Fallon for ya.)

    Good luck on your first day of school tomorrow! I start tomorrow as well and am excited to see my kids and get the year started!

    http://drazsclass.blogspot.com/2014/09/september-1st-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! Hope your 1st day is smooth sailing! Lots of coffee tomorrow morning! :)

    -Liz
    TheHappyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I had to google GFA and Mercy! you poor thing!!! haha! I think to make up for it he should have to build you an amazing chicken coop. I love this one. http://st.houzz.com/simgs/7c11918f0f6251bc_4-5946/home-design.jpg I don't have chickens but if I did that would be the house I'd want for them! Good luck at school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete