Friday, September 26, 2014

Five for Friday with a Freebie!

Happy Friday!!!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs! :)


 I finally posted my classroom reveal!!!!!
Check it out {here!}


 My kids have been having a blast playing Scoot!!!
Have you played before?
If you haven't, you NEED to!!!


You can grab Missing Number Scoot - it's a freebie! :)
 This week was apple week!
We taste-tested apples, made applesauce, and did lots of apple-y projects!
Today was dress like Johnny Appleseed Day!


Yum!!!


 We made these to practice our short a words!
(more apples!)
I'm not sure where the pattern came from..if it's yours, thank you!!!


 I added these hats to my Word Construction center!!
My kids LOVE them!!!!!


Have a happy weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Scoot game!!! I've never used that game with my students! It looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for putting that freebie in your TpT store!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started our apple activities this week too! I love your adorable construction hats for your word work center. Such a cute idea!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, apple week! Today our first graders went around with "pots" on their heads. Too cute!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete