Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently November!

Yikes!
Can you believe it's November already?!?!

I'm linking up with the wonderful Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening
My bf's trying to do something with the TV and Little Mermaid is on!
I love this movie! :)

Loving
Life is good! :)

Thinking
It's flurrying.
For real.
It's November.
I'm NOT ready for snow yet!!!!

Wanting
A longer weekend.
Enough said. ;)

Needing
I've been working on my Lights, Camera, Teach: November and I keep getting distracted.
Like right now, I'm typing this instead of finishing it!!! :)

Reading
I'm reading "It Starts with Food."
So far, it's really good!!!

Have a happy Sunday!



5 comments:

  1. I've had "It Starts with Food" on my Amazon wishlist for a while now! I'm planning on getting it to read over Christmas break. I've heard fabulous reviews so I'm excited to learn from it. AND snowing...brrrrrr! It gives you the perfect excuse to stay warm and cozy on your Sunday. :)

    -Samantha
    Field Trips and Paper Clips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very cute! I hope you get that long weekend soon.
    cheers
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowing?!?! I am not ready for the cold yet, either! We haven't had snow yet. That huge storm that went toward the East Coast was too far south of Ohio, thankfully! I agree that a longer weekend would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I want to be where the people are. I want to see, want to them dancing!"

    What a great movie! Hope you stay warm while you watch it!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had snow here on Halloween! Way too early! Little Mermaid is the best. Hope you have a great November!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete