Friday, November 7, 2014

Five for Friday! {November 7}

Happy Weekend!!!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for one of my favorite linkys! :)


 We worked on a little Veterans Day project!!!
Using our fingers as a paint brush was SO MUCH FUN! ;)


 We also had lots of fun with Aris' Veterans Day pack!
We wrote letters to thank a veteran and had a contest to see who could build the most words!




 Last weekend I updated my Shady the Shark pack.
It has more than doubled in size!
If you own it, hop over and re-download it to grab all the new goodies!!!




 My sweet friend Carolyn sent me these adorable sticky notes!
I wrote our high frequency words for our last unit on them.
Instead of reading off a paper, my littles had to high five each word.
Reading words has never been so FUN! :)



 Have you ever listened to the Vowel Bat on Youtube?
If you haven't you NEEEEEEED to!
I promise your kids will love it! :)


Have a fun weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Love both your craft ideas Sarah. Definitely going to give the solider a go with my class sometime soon :)
    Thanks Sheri
    Early Years with Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE your thank a soldier letters- and the contest! AND your little camo soldier. Your high five idea is PERFECT! :) And... that shark! I want to take him home.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I love that shark!!!! How cute is he? And the soldier thank you notes. Happy week, sweet Sarah!

    ReplyDelete