Monday, December 29, 2014

An Itty Bitty One Word Resolution!

The New Year is a time when everyone is setting goals for the year ahead.
I'm linking up with the girls over at Primary Powers for a fun little party....
Choose a one word resolution!

All afternoon, I've been trying to figure out one word.
I didn't think it would be this hard!
Happy was my first thought.
Then present, and on and on and on.

On my walk, this one came to mind. :)


Be.
By itself, it doesn't have too much meaning.
But it could go with every single one of the words I was thinking!

Be happy.
Be kind.
Be present.
Be peaceful.
Be inspiring.
Be caring.
Be positive.
Be YOU!

It's so easy to get caught up in the craziness of EVERYTHING and forget about what's important.
This little word can remind you that's it's important to stop every now and then and BE all of those things. 

I can't wait to read your One Word Resolutions!
Link up over at Primary Powers!





5 comments:

  1. Ooh! Good one. Way more profound than mine of CONNECT. Nice, Sarah.

    -Felicia
    Oh, SNAP! Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, Sarah! I think BE is a very grounding word and hopefully it helps you stay centered through the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it! You are awesome!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great word, Sarah! So simple but means so much!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete