Monday, December 1, 2014

Currently {December!}

December?!
Yikes!
Here has this year gone?!

I'm linking up with Farley for one of my favorite link ups!!!


Listening:
The laundry is done.
I can fold is tomorrow, right? :)

Loving:
My stockings!
I started them last year.
I can't believe I actually finished them in time for Christmas!!! :)



Thinking:
You should totally check out our Cyber Monday Hop!!
GoNoodle and Primary Powers are giving away some fabulous prizes! :)


Wanting:
I have so much to do!!
I need longer days!

Needing:
Report cards.
Enough said!

Giving:
Here's a little freebie for you! :)


Have a happy week!


4 comments:

  1. You can always fold the laundry tomorrow. In my case, 5 days later! Your stockings are adorable!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stockings! Thanks for the freebie too!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stockings! I wanted to thank you for the tag on Facebook. I don't know what I'm doing or how to get ahold of you so I'm commenting on your blog. You're the SWEETEST! Thank you, Miss Sarah!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stockings are adorable!! Report cards- not fun!

    ReplyDelete