Friday, January 23, 2015

Five for Friday! {January 23}

It feels like it's been forever since I blogged!
I missed you all! :)

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday.



We made these ADORABLE little catch a snowflake kids!
Aren't they the cutest?!
You can grab the freebie from A Year of Many Firsts!


He is one of my FAVORITE things to teach!
My kids have been spotting him in words everywhere.
It makes me so happy!


 I made the BEST gluten-free/dairy-free mac and cheese EVER.
Since I found out I can't eat either, I've been searching for something....anything that resembles mac and cheese.
Holy macaroni!
I found it!  It was delicious! :)
Does it make you hungry? ;)


 My kiddos made these adorable little penguins.
They went all out with accessories!
And have you ever seen a beard penguin?! :)


 I celebrated 8 years with this handsome guy.
I love him so much! :)


I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I love those penguins. Doubt my high school students would go for that kind of project, but they are cute. Have a recipe for the mac and cheese?
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your penguins! Can't get over the one with the football, must be getting ready for the super bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg...can not get over your Sneaky Y!!! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sneaky y!!! And the mac and cheese- yum!!! Happy 8 Years! :) I hope you're having a wonderful week! I was SO hoping for a snow day- but the storm went right around us. I don't miss the actual snow, but the snow DAY would have been fun. :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete