Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mini Word Books {freebie!}

Are you all enjoying being back from vacation?!

We've been working really hard to learn our Dolch Words.
I made these fun little books to help make learning them a little more exciting. :)


I've used a few different ways to mark off the word my kiddos know.
Sometimes I use stickers.


Sometimes I have the kids stamp their fingerprint.
{so fun!!!!!}
I also have them color the picture at the bottom when they know all the words on the page.


Sometimes I just check it off with a marker!
It depends on the day and the kid! :)

I have these little books for you...they're a freebie! 
There's a book for pre-primer, primer, and Dolch 1, 2, and 3.
They come in color and black and white.
I hope you can use them!!!


Just click below to grab them!!!

Have a fabulous week!

2 comments: