Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently June!

I CANNOT believe it's June already.
WHERE has the school year gone?!!

I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening:
I always seem to be listing to nothing when I do my Currently. :)

Loving:
My kiddos have become such super duper awesome readers.  
It makes me one super happy teacher!

Thinking:
It's June 2nd and we're debating whether or not to turn the heat on.
YIKES!

Wanting:
SUN!  It's been raining for 3 days.
We need the rain, but I don't like being stuck inside!

Needing:
We have 15 days left of school.
There's so much to do!!!

Summer Lovin':
I could sit outside ALL summer and still be white as a ghost. ;)
I plan to spend lots of time outside, hiking, kayaking, and getting a sunburn enjoying every second!

Head over and link up with Farley!



6 comments:

  1. That's crazy that the weather is so chilly in JUNE!!!! Hopefully, it will start warming up soon for you all in the northeast!!! Good luck with your last 15 days of school!!! :)

    Nicole
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down to Georgia! It was so humid yesterday that my hair jumped into a ponytail all by itself :) I was pretty proud of it! Hope it warms up for you to get that tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to finish lots of end-of-year stuff.....at least I have 14 more school days!

    Janice
    www.prekpartner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, FIFTEEN DAYS left?? I would have a stroke LOL Okay, not really....but wow. Do you guys start later in the year or are you making up snow days? We are done on Friday and I'm so excited to just be lazy for a bit (well...as lazy as one can be in graduate school lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so very much for donating and for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes me for.ev.er to get tan too. Mostly because I wear a ton of sunscreen now (and also because of my pale Irish skin). It's been gloomy and rainy here too but I am not too upset because I am stuck inside for another week and a half of work anyway!

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete