Thursday, June 25, 2015

Dolch Word Book & Assessment Freebie!!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!
I'm on day 1 and LOVING it! :)

Awhile ago I blogged about these Dolch Word Mini Books I created for my kiddos.
If you don't remember, you can read about them {HERE}. :)


There's a mini book for pre-primer-third grade words.  
My kids absolutely LOVED them this year!
When the kids know a word, they can stamp, put a fingerprint, or stick a sticker next to the word.
So super fun!

It gets better!
Ash over at The Polished Teacher created this little assessment freebie to go with the books!!!
She's so awesome!
I'm totally using them next year!

Ash uses them to keep parents involved in their child's learning.
Just highlight the words the child needs to learn and send home.
Parents can easily see what words their child should keep working on!


The words on Ash's assessment pages correspond to the words in my mini books.
She even made the clipart match!!!!

You can grab her freebie {HERE!}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! What great resources! :) ENJOY every second of summer! I am counting down one. more. day! (But somehow before you know it, it will be the end of August... how does that happen?!) XOX

    ReplyDelete