Sunday, June 21, 2015

Teachers Love Summer!

Teachers love summer.
They really, really do!
I'm linking up with Aimee at Primarily Speaking for this fun linky!



No alarm clock!!!
I'm totally a morning person, so I still get up early.
But it's so nice not HAVING to be up!



 I get to spend the day with this guy. ;)
Coolest pup around!



I love having time to get things ready for the next school year!
I already have a list of things to make!! 
It's nice not being tired or rushed to get things done!


There's time to do anything, anytime!
Want to go to the beach?
Let's go!
Who wants to go hiking?
ME!
Exercise in the middle of the day?
Yes please!
Need something at the store?
Go!


What about you?
Why do you love summer?
Go link up with Aimee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, my friend! Isn't the freedom just awesome? It's nice to be able to have the freedom to do what you want, when you want, as you plan and prepare for the new school year. Your little pup is so cute! Enjoy every minute of your summer!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I almost forgot! Thank you so much for linking up!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete