Wednesday, June 24, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream!

It's Week 2 of the TpT Seller Challenge!
This week's theme is Dare to Dream.
So I'm linking up today to share some of my own dreams!


Be the best teacher I can be!
I can truly, honestly say that TpT has made me a better teacher.
Teaching is  my passion.  I love every second of my job.
Creating things for TpT has made me love teaching even more.
I am always thinking of new ways to teach my kids to make the "light bulb" go off.  
I have sticky notes with ideas in my lunch box, stuck to my computer, in my plan book...everywhere!
TpT has helped me really think about what I'm teaching and how to best get it across to my kiddos.  
It has helped me make learning more fun!

Save for the future.
I have a lot to look forward to in my life!
TpT is making it possible for me to save for kids, a new kitchen, and a whole lot more! :)

New kitchen!!
I. CAN'T. WAIT!
Having a new kitchen would make me the happiest girl in the world. :)

Paying off my student loans.
Thanks to TpT, I've been able to put more money toward my student loans.
Someday I will have them paid off!!!
(which will make saving for the future even easier!)

I have had so much fun reading about everyone's hopes and dreams!
Stop by these fabulous blogs and link up to share yours!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I can totally relate to the joy of a new kitchen. I promised my hubby up and down that I would cook more if I had a new kitchen. I don't think I fulfilled my end of the bargain! Hoping you get your new kitchen very soon.
    :) Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete