Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Makeover Challenge!

Have you heard about the TPT Seller Challenge?!
I think it's going to be so fun!!
This week is Makeover Week!

I've been slowly, but surely, going through my store and updating my older products. 
I feel like I have grown and changed a lot since I first started my little store! :)
Here's one of my most recent updates!


I love using these Writer's Eyes in my classroom!
It's so simple, but so effective.
I even have special glasses the kids can wear when they're checking their work!

Both the cover and the inside have been updated.
The content is the same, but I made it prettier with new fonts and clipart. :)

Here's a peek at the posters and bookmarks!


I also updated one of the very first things I made.
It's a game of I Have, Who Has!
It was completely overhauled!!!
This one's a freebie! :)


It's so fun updating things!
Hop over the Sparkling in Second, Third in HollywoodPeppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate to see who else has made over some of their products!






3 comments:

  1. I love your new covers. They stand out so much better.

    Mandy
    A Special Kind of Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop your new covers have! It is definitely much more eye catching!

    ReplyDelete