Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently {July!}

July!
Whaaaat?!?
Where did June go?!

I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently!!!


Listening
It's thundering and pouring.
Poor Moo does not like it one bit!

Loving
Everything about summer!
It's nice to be able to relax and not worry about getting things done. :)

Thinking
I wish it was sunny so I could be enjoying it!
Maybe it'll clear up later. :)

Wanting
We got new wood floors for the living room!!
Yippee!
I can't wait for them to be finished!

Needing
I need to stop adding to my to-do list.
It is summer after all.
I just can't help myself!!!!!

All Star
I'm pretty good at finding something positive in anything. :) 
Even the rain.....it's helping me cross a few things off that to-do list! ;)

Link up with Farley and share your Currently!!


6 comments:

  1. I totally hear you about needing to stop adding to the list. I feel like I'm adding and adding, but not really accomplishing...
    I hope the rain clears up for you!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with shorten in your to-do list Sarah. Mine grows to epic proportions before the new school year. Hope the floors look great :)
    Stars and Wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shortening not short in :) sorry typing on my iPad

      Delete
  3. How exciting to get new wood floors! I bet you can't wait for them to be finished. Isn't that the thing about to-do lists... they just keep getting longer with more to-do. Oh well!

    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are both loving the summer time! Its so relaxing. And I'm a little jealous of your all star trait! That's something I've been trying to get better at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some rain and thunder yesterday and it thundered so loud the cat jumped about 2 inches off the couch. She was not impressed by the storm at all!

    I'm with you on not adding to the to-do list...but I always do. Of course, there is not nearly as much "urgency" in the summer as there is during the school year. Maybe that's why I don't feel so bad adding more to the list because I can take my time getting things done :)

    ReplyDelete