Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Must-Haves!

Happy Monday!!
Today I'm linking up with the ladies of Freebielicious!


There are many things i use in my classroom that I might go crazy without!!


I absolutely LOVE these book boxes from Really Good Stuff!!!
Each of my kiddos get one to keep books in.
They're great for organizing my teacher library too!!
They're a little expensive, but so totally worth it!!!!


Flair pens.
Do I need to say more?!
These are my favorite, favorite pens EVER!  
I love the way they write and all the colors they come in.
If you haven't tried them, you need to. :)


Another must-have is some form of organization.
Not one thing is going to work for everyone.
Find something that works for YOU!!!


Pencil sharpening is my least favorite thing.
It drives me bananas when pencils are constantly breaking and needing to be sharpened.
BANANAS.
This sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies is simply amazing.
It quiet and it actually sharpens, ha. :)
I think the pencils actually last long too!

Link up and share your classroom must-haves!!!


1 comment:

  1. There is no price too high for a great pencil sharpener!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete