Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pretty Up You TpT Store!

I'm so excited to tell you about this!
Most of you probably already know.
I might be a little late to this party...
But if you don't, this is for you!!!

I've seen cute little images like this one in some TpT stores.


I had no idea how to do it.
UNTIL TODAY!
And I did it!
Without too much trouble!

This is what my store looked like before.


Ehhh, nothing special.

This is what it looks like now!!!!!!!!
Isn't it so pretty?!?!?!!!!


I just love it!!!!

Want to make yours pretty too?
Christi has an awesome tutorial that can help you!

It was pretty simple to do.
When I copied and pasted the link into the quote section of my store, it kept changing what it said.
HTML and I DO NOT get along.
So after 3 or 4 times of copying and pasting, I just decided to type it in myself. 
And it worked!!!!!!

I can't wait to see it! :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay so glad it worked for you! Looks SO much better than before!

    ReplyDelete