Thursday, July 2, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Make Your Masterpiece!

I love this TpT Seller Challenge!!!  
 Thanks to Sparkling in SecondThird in HollywoodPeppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate for helping motivate us all!!! :)

This week's challenge was to create a masterpiece!


I started this project awhile ago, but wasn't feeling creative enough to finish it.
This challenge motivated me to get it done!

Once we get back to school, I will be working on building CVC fluency with my kiddos.
This pack has 2 super fun games that I know my kids will love!  
Their favorite day is Pizza Day after all! ;)

The first game is called Mama Mia!  Let's Make a Pizza!
There are two pizzas.  
The kids have to sort the toppings onto the "real" and "nonsense" pizza.


 I have included a recording sheet for this game too. :)

The second game can be played like Go Fish or Memory.
Directions for both ways are included!

The kids will help Chef Tony decide if his pizza ingredients have gone bad or not!
They will match words and decide if they can eat them (real) or get rid of them (nonsense).


I can't wait to play both of these games with my kids!!!

Head over to see all of the other masterpieces have been created!!!


2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! And my students would love the pizza theme. I'm putting that on my wishlist for next year. Thanks!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete