Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vegas Week Freebie-a-Day! {Day 2}

I'm back with another Vegas Week freebie for you!!!
If you missed yesterday's, hop over and check it out!


Today's freebie is a game of Scoot!
Scoot is my absolute FAVORITE game to play with my kiddos.
They love it too!
Whenever I say we're playing Scoot, they ALWAYS cheer. :)


If you haven't played Scoot before, there are directions included!
It's super easy and super fun!


Here's a peek at some of the cards.


I included 2 recording sheets.
The first is if you are playing Scoot.
The second is if you use them as task cards. :)


I hope I cured your Vegas Blues for a little while! :)
Now you can link up with a freebie of your own!

Use these images to share your freebie!



You should also stop by the Primary Powers Facebook page!
We're having an at-home Super Selfie Challenge today through Friday!!! :)  


2 comments:

  1. I wish I was in Vegas! I went 2 years ago and it was amazing! Next year for sure. Thanks for the freebie. My kiddos love Scoot games too and always need more practice with beginning blends. Have a great week!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is awesome! I really like how you have the word (minus the beginning blend) spelled out. I think that really helps.
    Deb
    Not very fancy in 1st

    ReplyDelete