Saturday, August 1, 2015

Currently August!

I can't believe it's August already!
Where did July go?!
I'm link up with Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening:
There are lots of crickets out tonight!
I think they're enjoying the cool weather tonight. :)

Loving:
Everything, EVERYTHING about summer!

Thinking:
I should probably go to bed.
It's way past my bedtime.
Tehehe :)

Wanting:
We're going on a sunrise hike soon and I just can't wait!!!!


Needing:
Nothing at all!
I'm happy with what I have :)

B2S RAK:
I'm thinking about leaving some kind of special treat on my peep's desks.
I'm not sure what yet.
Something fun!
(If you're one of those peeps reading this, pretend you didn't. :) )

Link up with Farley and share your Currently!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't listening to the crickets so relaxing? I think the goodies on desks is a great idea! Have a great school year!

    writeondowntheline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is much fun getting to stay up much later than you ever would during the school year! I should probably start going to bed a bit earlier to get my body ready for the early morning wake ups again!

    primary-essentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise pic! I'd rather enjoy it with a cup of coffee, but you enjoy your hike! ;)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know as a teacher if I walked into my room and there was a surprise treat on my desk, I would be elated. It would be a blessing to receive! Continue to enjoy your summer and go for that sunrise hike! :)

    Jenn
    Take Me To Third Grade

    ReplyDelete