Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Currently September!

Happy September!
Are you back at school yet?!

I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening
To quiet!
Well actually now that I'm typing this...
Moo is rolling is treat ball around the floor.
Besides that it's pretty quiet. :)

Loving
I'm loving my new bunch of kiddos.
They're all so sweet.
One told me I was the best teacher ever already!
A+.
tehehehe ;)

I'm also loving my classroom!


Thinking
My boyfriend proposed this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was probably the best day of my life.
It was so perfect.
Like PERFECT. :)


Wanting
FiancĂ© to come home.
(Fiancé :) :) )
He's on a business trip and I miss him A LOT. :(

Needing
Sleep.
Lots of sleep.
You know what the first week of school tired feels like! :)

Goals
1. Stay organized: My goal is to keep school bag more organized this year!
2.  Stay positive: This one shouldn't be a problem. :)
3. Relax: I need to remember to make time for myself!

Go link up with Farley and share your Currently!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement!!!! How exciting!!!

    Megan
    The Brand New Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement! Planning weddings is my hobby. It is so much fun! Good luck with your school year!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting!

    We haven't started school yet! The kiddos come on Tuesday. Ah! :)

    ReplyDelete