Friday, October 23, 2015

Five for Friday {October 23!}

Happy Weekend!!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs to share about our week!


We made these adorable skeletons to go with the book Skeleton Hiccups!
The kids had tons of fun posing them!


(Did you feel like that when you left today?!)

Mama hen hatched lots of short e eggs!!!


This little boy told me he put short e names on each egg so they'd all have names when they hatched.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
melt.my.heart.
I love my class!



Skully the Skeleton joined us for some reading! 
He's a really good listener. ;)


Who wouldn't want to practice doubles with bubble gum?!


These creepy, crawly spiders were super easy to make.
Since spiders make wEbs, we wrote short e words on them too. :)


Enjoy your weekend!!!!
Sunday I'm looking for a wedding dress!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEK :) :)

4 comments:

  1. The hens are too cute!! Good luck wedding dress shopping! So exciting!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about the book Skeleton Hiccups! Thank you for sharing such a cute idea!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best teacher. Period. :) Love this post!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete