Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Little Spring, Freebies & Permission to Pin!

As you may have been able to tell from my previous posts, I. LOVE. SPRING.  Every bit of it.  From the snow melting to everything turning green again to the warm weather to the sun to the rain to the chirpy little birds to life cycles and plants at school and my favorite, most wonderful thing of all, the flowers!  I wait impatiently longingly each year for the flowers to bloom.  When we looked at our home last year, there was this tree, this amazing tree, blooming and beautiful in the front yard.  Now, as you can imagine, for someone who loves flowers, and anything pink, this tree was the most amazing thing ever and probably the reason I wanted this house (just kidding :) but really it was beautiful!).  Well, by the time we closed on the house, my amazing tree had leaves and no flowers.  I know, sad right?  So, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for it to finally bloom again.  And guess what!  It finally has!!!!!!!!  So I'm sharing it with you because it's the most wonderful tree you will ever see.  Are you ready?



I know, I know, I can only imagine how awed you must be :)

But anywayyy, enough about the tree!  Since I love life cycles and plants and spring so much, I have made a few freebies for you! 

The first is a sequencing writing about How to Plant a Seed.
  
The second is spring writing paper and a poem.  You can get it free at my TpT store!











If you download them, leave me some feedback and let me know what you think!

As for Pintrest, I am linking up with Laura Candler over at Corkboard Connections to give you all permission to pin any pictures from my blog!  I am all about sharing ideas, so pin away!! You can even pin my amazing tree if you feel you must, tehehe :)

 What is your favorite part about the spring?

2 comments:

  1. Cute freebies!! Thanks for sharing! And I'm glad you linked the post about permission to pin! I just added it to my sidebar!!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical experience is an integral part of any educational process. the only way people can understand what they had to actually learn. Evolution Writers

    ReplyDelete