1. Today is my first day of summer!!! Woohoo! I feel weird not going to work! I'm used to running around with a million things to do!
Moo is super happy I'll be home :)
2. Tuesday was the last day with my kiddos. It was a sad day! I got lots of gifts and love notes. We did an "award show" and I gave each of them an award for completing first grade. They also had to give a speech :) They were so cute! We had some silly ones ("First Grade is crack-a-lackin!!!"), some serious ones (Thank you for being my friends. I'm going to miss all of you.), and some shy ones who just said thank you. We had a "red" carpet and everything....it was actually a silver carpet! They loved it. Some walked down like they were walking down a runway. I miss them already!!!!
3. Yesterday I finished packing up my classroom. I don't even recognize it. It's not fun and not bright and not happy! I turned my key in too. It was weird thinking that that was the last time I'd be leaving. It's where I did my student teaching and taught for four years. Obviously I cried!
This is what it looked like before!
And after! Sad, isn't it?!
I'm looking forward to setting up my new classroom. We're told we can get in around August 1st....I wish I could start now! I need to start planning and organizing!!
4. I have lots of things I plan on making over the summer. I think this one is the first!!
5. I'm also joining in on the Bloglovin' Giveaway Linky!! You can follow me by clicking the link on the right! Two winners will win their choice of two products from my TpT store!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy summer!!! :)