Friday, April 4, 2014

Five for Friday {April 4!}

It's Friday, it's Friday!
I have so many fun things to share with you this week!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs (of course!!)


I gave my kiddos brown e's for April Fools Day!
Oh boy, they were NOT happy! :)


They made me promise to make BROWNIES, not brown e's! 
So I did. 
They thought the brownie part was a joke too! ;)


 I finally, finally finished up my 
I'm so super excited about it!
We are starting chicks in a few weeks and I CAN'T wait!


Here's a close up of the craft included!



 It was warm this week!!!

Good news: we can see the grass!!
It might be brown and icky, but it's grass!!!!!!
Yippee!!!


Bad news: we can't see the basement floor!!!
Don't worry it's slimey, slippery, gross mostly dry now! :)


 We made these adorable fact family milk & cookies.
Thanks to Deirdre over at A Burst of First for these!!


The Facebook Free-for-All is going on this weekend!
Have you checked it out?!


You might be able to grab a sample of my Funny Bunny centers!!


Have a fun-filled weekend!!!




1 comment:

  1. The chicken craft & those fact family cookies are precious!! Love them. Thanks for sharing :) Happy Friday!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete