Friday, September 5, 2014

Five for Friday {September 5!}

Happy Friday!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


 Tuesday was our first day of school!
I took the kids pictures and we decorated a frame to bring home. :)


 We started our Elmers!
Because you KNOW I love Elmer. :)


 The kids had a blast making pictures with our rods.
After we made them, we walked around the "museum" and looked at everyone's creations.


Remember the To Do frame I told you about?
 I got this cute little note on the first day. :) <3
I kind of don't want to bring it to school!


 IT"S FRIDAY!!
Jinxy totally gets how I feel! 
tehehe :)


Have an AWESOME weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't take that cute board to school either. Love your cat...reminds me of my Twitch. Stop by and enter my giveaway.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the frames your kiddos made on the first day! Precious!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, as always! I love the idea of having the kids walk around the museum and look at each other's masterpieces! I LOVE the To Do frame- so glad you took a picture of that. And... you like Elmer?!?!? I never knew that. ha ha... XOX Happy Weekend!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to have a framed picture to take home on the first day! Cuisenaire rods!! I have a bunch stashed in my cabinet that need to come out and play! Love your kitty. Did you see the hilarious sweatshirt on Carolyn's post? I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete