Friday, July 10, 2015

Vegas Week Freebie-a-Day! {Day 4}

Happy Friday!!!!
Today is Day 4 of Vegas Week Freebie-a-Day!
I have another.......FREEBIE for you! :)
Yippee!


I used this fun little frame for the first day of school last year.


Here's a close up.
(with Moo the Adventure Dog as my model ;) )


These frames come in portrait and landscape.
I included one for pre-k, kindergarten, first, second, and third grade.
There's an extra frame that says "First Day" too. :)
Each grade level has a frame with August 2015 and September 2015, 
so you can choose the one that fits when you start school.

I took my kids' pictures with this frame!
You'll need a 4x6 photo.


After decorating and taping the photos to the back, I laminated them and sent them home.
Parents loved them!
You could even stick a magnet on the back!!
I hope you can use them. :)

Don't forget to stop by the Primary Powers Facebook page!
Our at-home Super Selfie Challenge ends today!!! :)
You could win a $15 Amazon gift card (yes please!)


If you have a freebie you'd like to share, link up below. :)
Use these images to share it!





No comments:

Post a Comment