Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Vegas Week Freebie-a-Day! {Day 1}

Do you have the Vegas blues?
I most definitely do!!

I loved the hashtag that For the Love of First Grade and Flying High in First Grade came up with...#teachersNOTinVegas. Haha! 
So this is for all of you!
(And if you're in Vegas, you can still play along! ;) )

I thought it would be fun to have a freebie-a-day for each day this week!
Maybe that will make NOT being in Vegas a little more fun! :)

Graphics & fonts by Creative Clips, KG Fonts, and Graphics from the Pond.

Today's freebie is a class book for the beginning of the year.  

I included 3 color choices for the cover page: pink, blue & green.
There are also 2 options for writing pages. :)


Want to share a freebie of your own?
Just link up below!!! :)
Use these images to share your freebie!



Stop back tomorrow for another freebie!




5 comments:

  1. Love this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out how to use your super cute image in my link-up, but I did post (with a link to your blog) here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/530158187362119001/
    Thanks so much for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your freebie!! Thanks for linking up!!! :)

      Delete